Have a question? Post a comment!
I really appreciate your comments. Let's talk, seriously.) And thanks!
So, here is my entry for the Artsy Journal Skin Contest
. I used the awesome robertmekis
as an inspiration to make this "autumn milk".) [ LIVE PREVIEW ]
- The text part of the skin has the 700px max-width.
- The skin has two places for the custom links below the header: the main and the more simple one. To make them visible find the following sentences in header section of the skin, replace the "#" with your URLs and add the names for your links:
- All six headers (H1-H2) have their own pictures.
- The BLOCKQUOTE displays as a separate box filled with the light gradient.
- The unordered list uses the special markers.
- No animations, but I did some photomanipulations for the background.
- Screenshot above was taken in Mozilla Firefox browser. Other browsers may display it with minor differences.
Credits:The trees on the front: the one on the right
, the one on the left
.The leaves in headers (H1-H6): Colourful Fall Leaves Pack
, Autumn Leaves image
and Autumn Leaves Pack
Also I used some of the midnightstouch
from "Beyond the Mist" collection (part I
, part II
) for the trees in the distance.
Thanks a lot to all these artists.
Questions and Answers:Q:
It it free?A:
Of cause, it's absolutely free.Q:
How can I use it?A:
Push the "Install" button on the right of the preview image. Also don't forget that journal skins are available for premium members only.Q:
Do you need any bug reports?A:
There are some restricts concerning the skin section of dA (according to that
). But at least I could always help with your own copy so note me if you'll find one.Q:
Why do you use the maximum width this time?A:
Because of the space effect. I wanted the skin to be light, and I wanted it to sink in the fog, but I couldn't reach such an effect with expanding one.
Feel free to apply for commissions. It could be the "design + CSS-coding" work of just CSS-coding of your own design. Prices depend on complexity of skins. Click here
to recieve the detailed information.
Я принимаю заказы на скины. Это может быть как "дизайн + CSS-код", так и CSS-код Вашего собственного дизайна. Цены зависят от сложности работы. По этой ссылке
можно посмотреть более подробную информацию (на русском).